HEALTH BENEFITS GHEE
Ghee has large amount of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. These nutrients are needed for Different body functions from the brain to the immune system. Also ghee Helps in the body’s absorption of fat-soluble vitamins and minerals from other foods.
- Ghee has omega-3 fatty acids, which are good fats and are essential for improving the brain and heart health.
- Ghee is a High calorie food. 100 ml of ghee has 883 calories of energy.
Nutritional BENEFITS OF GHEE
- In the olden times, our ancestors have a spoonful of ghee before every meal. It reduce the chances of ulcers and cancer.
- Ghee speed your intake of vitamin A, a fat-soluble vitamin that’s important for maintaining eye health, skin health, immune function, and more
- Ghee is a great source of butyric acid, a short-chain fatty acid it is linked to lower levels of inflammation and improved digestive health in human and animal studies
- Ghee also can improve your eyesight and protect your eyes from many eye-related diseases. So, if you include the ghee in your diet, you will get a better vision.
- Ghee Consists of antioxidants, which boosts the immune system by increasing the body’s ability to absorb essential nutrients.
- Ghee has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help in treating various types of diseases. Ghee also increases the good cholesterol levels inside the body, which is good for your heart health.
- Cough comes in Winter season and an effective Remedy is needed to treat Quickly. Ghee has been used for many years for the treatment of cough as its effective.